Take the lane with the confidence you're using the strongest tail light we've ever made. Featuring 3 focused LEDs, 270 degrees of visibility, and the 125 lumen BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER has all of your ride needs covered. Also, because of the narrow profile of the light and our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 125 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seatposts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack.
- Charging cable included, no tools required
- Versatile Mounting System - Round seat posts, aero posts, seat stays or to loops on bags/clothes (with the built in wire clip) are all fair game for mounting the DAYBLAZER rear light thanks to it's unique and reconfigurable bracket interface. It is easy to bring it with you.
- Lithium-ion battery
- Waterproof to IP-67 standard - Ingress protection rating or ‘IP Rating,’ is a techy way to describe the level of water and dust proofness a product has. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- TIR Lens
- Blitz Mode - Whether you are in the darkest alley, or on the brightest street, BLITZ daytime running mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator
- Aluminum Construction - A lightweight and tough material for extra durability.
- 270 Degree Visibility - Danger can come from many directions. We've designed the DAYBLAZER to be seen, day or night, from 270 degrees.
- 3 hour recharge time
- Runtime Solid: High 1.6hrs (120 lumen), Low 3 hrs (50 lumen)
- Runtime Flash/Strobe: 3hrs (125 lumen)/6 hrs (65 lumen)