Always up for a swim.
Blue Seventy is renowned for their fit, and years of experience has gone into making the Spring comfortable, so you can focus on swimming and not what you are wearing. A combination of thin neoprene and exposed super stretch jersey in the arms, shoulders and back provide excellent movement and reduced restriction. Thicker Yamamoto rubber at the lower half gives swimmers the initial confidence and buoyancy they need. No other suit at this price delivers true open water swimming comfort without sacrifices to quality.
- Super Composite Skin – SCS coated in the legs and arms to provide a protective barrier against fingernails, wetsuit strippers and other enemies of triathlon wetsuits.
- Super Stretch – Oversized arm gussets featuring super stretch jersey provide excellent flexibility and visibility.
- Lowered Collar – Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made Blue Seventy’s traditional zipper an industry standard. Their curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing.
- Anatomical Leg Cut – Shaped lower leg super stretch allows quicker exit from the suit.
- Buoyancy – Built off from a modified version of Blue Seventy’s popular Fusion suit, the Sprint lifts the lower half of the body in the water improving body position creating less drag and more speed while conserving energy.
- Flexibility – No other entry-level wetsuit features thin 1.5mm Yamamoto high quality neoprene in the arm and arm gussets.