UPGRADED FOR FRIGID CONDITIONS
The reception for our original thermal suit far exceeded our expectations. We immediately heard from a growing market of eager open water swimmers who praised us for extending their outdoor swimming season. The THERMAL Reaction is our response to deliver this option to more swimmers. It is crafted on the same platform as its warm water twin, but fully lined with our mid-weight zirconium jersey for enhanced protection in frigid temperatures. This unique liner dries fast, minimizes weight and offers excellent flex. Built with a high-grade traditional YKK zipper for easy in and out, proven RST panels, SCS coating, triple glued seams, blind stitched and internally taped high stress areas - the only thing left to do is hook your key on the loop and jump in.
- MADE FOR COLD WATER - Full internal zirconium jersey reduces water absorption and protects against heat loss. Paired with our neoprene accessories the THERMAL Reaction is rated down to 48°F / 9°C while a standard full suit for swimming is typically good to 54°F / 12°C.
- LOWERED COLLAR - Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height, improving comfort and reducing chafing. Also features an easy-access key loop.
- VO2 CHEST PANEL - A central split chest panel allows greater chest expansion and unimpeded breathing.
- AQUA SEAL - The 4-way stretch fabric in our silicone cuffs seal the wrists from unwelcome water entry, without catching when removing the suit.
- REACTIVE STRETCH TECHNOLOGY (RST) - Upgraded to silver premium Yamamoto #39 cell rubber, the RST panels improve arm mobility, reach and propulsion.
- S-FLEX - 2mm thin side panels improve fit and body rotation in the water without sacrificing buoyancy.
- BUOYANCY + - The THERMAL Reaction features a 4-5-4 panel design centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. Two 4mm chest panels accent natural lung buoyancy to optimize upper body position relative to the legs. 5mm neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water, reducing drag and improving speed. 4mm panels in the lower legs ensure a more efficient kick by keeping the legs on the surface of the water.