IT SHOULDN’T BE A SURPRISE
When we originally designed the T1:Stealth top we imagined it being put on in T1 and coming off in T2. Then we saw swimming and running in it. Marino Vanhoenacker was the first one to ask for a Sanremo style suit with the T1:Stealth upper part. He helped us work through the development phase, then debuted it at IM Kagenfurt for his 8th victory in that race. This suit is no-compromise speed equipment. It’s not the most flexible for the swim, nor the coolest in the run. But if all-out speed is what you want, then you want this suit.
- Our fastest long-course race suit
- Upper portion built from the T1:Stealth Top for all-out aero performance on the bike
- Short portion based on Free Tri Short for comfort on the bike and support on the run
- Sanremo front construction allows nature breaks and comfort 2 rear pockets
- KISS Tri seat pad is comfortable on the bike and virtually disappears on the run - Multi density foam specifically designed for the triathlete, optimized for aerobar position on the bike with a seamless skin care layer, super soft, brushed microfiber top that maximizes comfort and fit - Bacteriostatic treatment to avoid saddle sores and infection
- GIRO Air leg gripper