THE THRILL OF COMPETITION
We made this short to incorporate as much technology as possible from our top-of-the-line pro-level race shorts at a more accessible price. And although it's certainly capable of weekend racing, it's also a great comfort performance short even if you never pin on a number.
The main Vortex textured fabric and the Giro4 leg gripper come straight from our top Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort, while the KISS Air2 seat pad has most of the comfort of our top seat pad but represents maximum value. The intangible part that you'll appreciate most is our knack for building in perfect fit, thanks to the Castelli pattern engineering team.
This is the short that brings the best of Castelli's know-how in building comfort performance shorts into an accessible product in your cycling wardrobe.
- KISS Air2 seat pad for all-day comfort - The softest ever fabric next to your skin for immediate and long-lasting comfort. Seamlessly engineered to reduce chafing and abrasion. Stretchy to move with you. Dual-density infinitely variable thickness gives you the perfect cushioning in every part of the pad. Maximum thickness and density in the ischial zone, tapering to moderate thickness under the perineum and minimum thickness at the perimeter.
- Affinity Pro Lycra® fabric on inside of leg for outstanding stretch and rebound
- Vortex BLC textured fabric on legs for better aerodynamics
- Giro4 leg gripper with raw edge for comfort and silicone stripes for grip
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- Mesh straps for comfort and breathability
- 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Weight:173 g