Inspired by the most innovative bibshort ever.
In 1998 Castelli rocked the world of cycling shorts with the Progetto Y. It has a new innovative 220-gram Lycra fabric, eight panel true anatomic construction, innovative silicone gripper elastic, mesh bibs and that spectacular anatomic Progetto Y seat pad. Proteggo Y was the inspiration for the Evoluzione short, with each of those components updated to make an extraordinary comfortable performance short. Of particular note is the new ProDry 2Strati fabric, which uses polyeter inner layer with a nylon outer layer to move moisture away fromthe skin while gently compressing. The Progetto Y was Castelli's top-of-the-line short when it debuted, and this is certainly a worthy successor.
- Engineering breakthrough in comfort and performance
- New ProDry 2Strati fabric provides exceptional moisture management
- 8-panel anatomic construction
- Mesh bib straps
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort - aims to incorporate as many of the features and comfort as our top-of-the-line Progetto X2 Air seat pad but at a more affordable price. Seamless Skin Care Layer with a super soft, brushed microfiber top that maximizes comfort and fit. Seamlessly engineered to eliminate chafing and abrasion. Flexible to move with you. Bacteriostatic treatment to avoid saddle sores and infection. Dual Density, Infinitely Variable Thickness gives you the perfect cushioning for every part of the pad. Maximum thickness and density in the ischial zone, tapering to moderate thickness in the perineum, and minimum thickness at the perimeter. Anatomical Shape for further enhanced comfort by creating a perfect interface to your body during every pedal stroke.
- Innovative InMold silicone leg gripper with clean edge finish