Every single detail in the new Free Aero Race has been improved. At first look the lines are classic Free, but in fact only the mesh fabric in the bib straps carries over from last year. Every other component and detail has been redesigned, obsessed over and tested until we were satisfied. The key updates are in the seat pad, the bib strap construction, the waistband construction, all-new fabrics and pattern work that went through so many iterations we've lost count.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on the legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 30% Lycra content for perfect fit
- Carre engineered lie-flat bib strap construction for minimal coverage, maximum comfort
- GIRO AIR mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back
- New improved Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort and improved airflow - uses a ventilated skin-care layer to keep you cool. It's two layer design and multi density padding ensure excellent comfort no matter how long your epic ride is. Viscous Comfort Inserts have beed added under the highly sensitve ishial and perineum pressure areas.