THE ULTIMATE RACE SHORT The Free Aero Race short has been engineered as our premier race short. Our first Free Aero Race debuted in 2007 and has undergone continuous improvement as we develop new fabrics and construction methods and respond to feedback from our professional teams. We designed the Free Aero Race to be fast by concentrating on helping you get the most out of your body and by optimizing aerodynamics. The other main goal in this short is comfort, because the pros will be riding 30,000 km per year, and a four-hour ride isn’t even considered long. While the Free Aero Race short has been engineered for top-level racing, all its features make it an ideal short for whatever your cycling challenge.
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort and improved airflow - uses a ventilated skin-care layer to keep you cool. It's two layer design and multi density padding ensure excellent comfort no matter how long your epic ride is. Viscous Comfort Inserts have beed added under the highly sensitve ishial and perineum pressure areas.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra content for perfect fit
- Giro Air mesh-like leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Reflective detailing on back