HOTTER THAN HELL
The hot-weather short just got hotter—or cooler, depending on your definition. We’ve lightened up the fabric on the sides and back of the legs, added the airy new GiroAir leg band, and updated the seat pad. You see the Garmin guys wearing this in all conditions because it also happens to fit extremely well and is one of the most comfortable shorts they’ve ever worn.
- The ultimate short for racing and riding in hot conditions
- 6 different fabrics to bring maximum cooling to each specific part of the short
- GiroAir engineered mesh leg gripper
- Race radio pocket
- New improved Progetto X2 Air seat pad for even greater comfort - Ventilated skin-care layer to keep you cool. A four-way stretch, microdenier seamless, bacteriostatic layer made to adapt to the shape of your body and saddle without any folds in the fabric. Air flows right into the surface fabic to aid evaporation. Multi-density foam with infinitely variable thickness. The thickness of the pad is engineered to place the padding where you need it most for maximum comfort. Perforated viscous padding is added under the highly sensitive ishial and perineum pressure areas. Its two-layer design and multi-density padding ensures excellent comfort no matter how long your epic ride is.
- Use of sunscreen is recommended