The Positive Side of Climate Change
Winters are becoming less cold, and we wanted to create the right tight for cool conditions. The upper portion of this tight is very similar to our Omloop bibshort, but we've brought the thermal protection down over the front of the knee and added a lower panel in our water-repellent Nano Light fabric. The comfort on this tight is amazing, and it provides just enough warmth with full freedom of movement for your long adventure rides in the fall, or your early-season mild-temperature long base rides.
- Lighter-weight bibtight for light winter conditions
- Thermoflex fabric for exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability
- Lower panel in Nano light fabric for splash protection
- Pregetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance comfort - It's two layer design and multi density padding ensure excellent comfort no matter how long your epic ride is. Viscous Comfort Inserts have been added under the highly sensitive ishial and perineum pressure areas.
- Mesh bib straps so that you can regulate insulation with your base layers not the bib
- Reflective viz strips for visibility