Need for Speed
Castelli named this short with the Italian word for fast, really fast: Velocissimo. Then they gave it all the features that make it live up to its name, with nine-panel anatomic construction, sublimation GIRO leg grippers, their exceptionally comfortable KISS Air seat pad, and a new waistband construction for extra comfort. This short is perennially the best-selling short in their line because it hits all the features you need, especially the legendary Castelli fit and styling. How do they make a short that's this good at this level? All their shorts go through the same design, development and wear-test process, so their testers are looking to come as close as possible to their top-of-the-line short, even for a short that's not designed to race in the pro peloton.
- Anatomically constructed for exceptional fit and comfort in Affinity 210g fabric
- New Doppio waistband for extra stretch around the stomach area
- KISS Air seat pad for all-day comfort - aims to incorporate as many of the features and comfort as our top-of-the-line Progetto X2 Air seat pad but at a more affordable price. Seamless Skin Care Layer with a super soft, brushed microfiber top that maximizes comfort and fit. Seamlessly engineered to eliminate chafing and abrasion. Flexible to move with you. Bacteriostatic treatment to avoid saddle sores and infection. Dual Density, Infinitely Variable Thickness gives you the perfect cushioning for every part of the pad. Maximum thickness and density in the ischial zone, tapering to moderate thickness in the perineum, and minimum thickness at the perimeter. Anatomical Shape for further enhanced comfort by creating a perfect interface to your body during every pedal stroke.
- Sublimated GIRO leg band elastic grips leg without binding
- Reflective heat-transfer viz strips for visibility