Castelli's creation of this product started with a list of the things they wanted to fix about winter gloves: they wanted to make a glove that's warm without being bulky, make it easy to get on and off, make it mostly waterproof without having it suck in dry weather due to low breathability, and make it super comfortable. They innovated everything on this glove, starting with the base fabrics: they used a stretch water resistant windproof outer shell over PrimaLoft Gold insulation to make it warm, and an insanely soft inner liner that happens to slide easily over even a sweaty hand for easy on/off. The wrist zipper allows the glove to open almost completely for ingress/egress and also slims up the glove so it doesn't look like a ski glove, even though it's good for moderately cold temperatures.
- Rain or shine product made to excel in both dry and wet conditions
- PrimaLoft Gold insulation for warmth
- YKK water-repellent zipper for easy on and off
- Engineered silicone print for optimal grip
- Water-repellent fabric for protection in wet conditions
- Touchscreen inserts at fingertip