Castelli Women's All Out Speed Tri Suit - 2019
When Castelli originally designed the T1:Stealth top they imagined it being put on in T1 and coming off in T2. Then they saw swimming and running in it. Marino Vanhoenacker was the first one to ask for a Sanremo style suit with the T1:Stealth upper part. He helped Castelli work through the development phase, then debuted it at IM Kagenfurt for his 8th victory in that race. This is the women’s specific version of that suit. Castelli has matched the women’s version of the T1:Stealth top with the women’s Free tri short for no-compromise speed equipment. It’s not the most flexible for the swim, nor the coolest in the run. But if all-out speed is what you want, then you want this suit.
- Castelli's fastest long-course race suit
- Upper portion built from the T1:Stealth Top for all-out aero performance on the bike
- Short portion based on Free Tri Short for comfort on the bike and support on the run
- Sanremo front construction for more comfort and easy on/off
- 2 rear pockets
- KISS Tri seat pad - Multi-density Kiss Tri-pad foam is optimized for aerobar position on the bike, and practically disappears during the swim and run. A super soft, brushed microfiber top that maximizes comfort and fit. Seamlessly engineered to eliminate chafing and abrasion. Flexible to move with you. Bacteriostatic treatment to avoid saddle sores and infection.
- GIRO Air leg elastic