DeSoto Men's Mobius Short Sleeve Tri Suit - 2019
The Mobius Short Sleeve Trisuit offers compressive support without excessive, or uncomfortable tightness. Features packed it's a tremendous value at an moderate price.
- Mobius™ Comfort Compression fabric for a supportive yet comfortable fit
- 3-inch Mobius™ Comfort leg-bands keep shorts in place without excessive "squeeze"
- Short sleeves for sun coverage and aerodynamics
- 16-inch front zipper for ventilation on-the-go
- Zipper garage eliminate potential zip "bites"
- Seamless and minimalist 1-piece integrated fleece pad is non-absorbent and offers 4-way stretch for swim, bike, run comfort
- 2 pockets, one on side of each hip to store racing and training essentials
- Black contrast modesty panels on lower front, rear, and inner thighs eliminates show-through
- Flatlock stitching offers long-lasting durability
- Contrast stitching breaks up body panels, outlining the body nicely
- Environmentally friendly and free of solvents and chemicals
- Not recommended for repeated use in a chlorinated pool
- Made in the USA
- Small: 9" (22.86cm)
- Medium: 9.5" (24.13cm)
- Large: 10" (25.4cm)
- X-Large: 10.5" (26.67cm)
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got this for my husband who does 1-2 full Ironman's and 3 Half IM's every year ( in addition to running half marathons and endurance mountain bike races). He has worn a DeSoto 2 piece kit for years and loved it, but it was starting to show it's wear. I knew he'd be skeptical about that one piece thing but it fits him great and the price is fantastic. He's jazzed about the side pockets for gu etc, and likes the longer sleeve length for aero on the bike. He is 5'11 and 159 and the M fits perfectly. I'd give it 5 stars but I'll write another review once he has a chance to try it out in Houston Full IM.