Skin Cooler™ Silk is a knit fabric with small pin-holes on the outer surface, and a smooth silky inner surface. So light and cool you need to try it!
There are good tech-t's and there are bad tech-t's. The ones you get for cheap are bad, and the ones you get for free are cheap. If you are looking for a technical t-shirt that really works here is DeSoto's second version containing the Skin Cooler™ fiber.
- Skin Cooler™ Silk is a knit fabric with small pin-holes on the outer surface, and a smooth silky inner surface. You get a light weight t-shirt with a slight stretch round the body.
- Skin Cooler™ Silk fabric blocks 90% UVB rays while remaining breathable and cool due to the smooth finish combined with .
- Cooling is caused by the pin-holes combined created by the knit in the fabric.
- This shirt will not shrink.
- Offset seams eliminate the potential to chafe.
- This is not a compression garment, and is designed from both training and for workouts where aerodynamics are not as important.