The Air Attack is a revolution in helmet design that combines aerodynamic efficiency with road-worthy cooling power, so you can get to the finish line faster. At the heart of the helmet is the Roc Loc Air system which enhances internal airflow and features 2-way fit tuning for an incredibly comfortable fit. If you need a helmet with the benefits of aero efficiency and significant cooling power, this is the one.
- Wind Tunnel-aided Design for Aero Efficiency for Road, Track or Tri
- Removable X-Static Comfort Padding - X-Static padding contains a fiber made with layers of pure silver that is permanently woven into the fabric. Silver has natural anti-microbial performance that helps to reduce odor and regulate heat, so your helmet always stays fresh and comfortable, naturally.
- Featherweight Webbing with Slimline Buckle
- In-Mold Polycarbonate Shell with EPS Liner - The In-Mold construction process permanently fuses a light-yet-durable outer shell with the helmet's impact absorbing EPS foam liner, enhancing the strength of both parts. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than helmets with shells that are fastened or adhered to the liner.
- Roc Loc Air Fit System - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhance the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- 6 Vents with Internal Channeling