Giro Apeckx II Cycling Shoe - 2019
THE APECKX™II COMBINES A SUPPLE BONDED AND WELDED MESH UPPER WITH AN IMPRESSIVELY STIFF DUPONT™ZYTEL® SOLE.
The Apeckx™II combines a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with an impressively stiff DuPont™Zytel® sole. The welded and bonded upper results in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. Fit is adjustable via the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting, low-profile N-1 buckle and two straps. A supportive, anti-microbial EVA footbed optimizes comfort while reducing odor. Plus, the Apeckx II is built on the same last as our highest-performance shoes, so you get the same amazing fit that has made Giro the fastest-growing brand of cycling shoes.
- Welded and bonded upper
- High-quality, breathable upper
- Stong and secure ratcheting N-1 buckle closure
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- DuPont Zytel nylon Outsole with standard 3-bolt mount
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment on footbed
- 275 grams (size 42.5)