GOOD LOOKS START AT THE TOP
Designed for whatever route your ride takes, the lightweight Aspect helmet extends Giros new road approach into a fully evolved helmet. A Roc Loc Air fit system offers a more secure, comfortable fit, and combined with the engineered venting allows more air to move through the helmet. Subtle details include soft, heathered webbing, Ultrasuede interior and chin padding, and a removable cloth visor to keep the sun (or rain) out of your face, so you can focus on what's ahead.
- Heathered Webbing
- Removable Soft Visor
- Ultrasuede padding and chin strap pad
- In-Mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Injection molded rubber or aluminum side panels
- Roll Cage internal reinforcement - Roll Cage is a light-yet tough web of reinforcement invisibly molded inside a helmet's EPS foam liner. It helps the helmet to hold together under impact, and provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you'll never notice...unless you need it.
- Roc Loc Air Fit System - This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling as well as fit comfort and stabiliity. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments allow you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
- 19 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channeling - Giro helmets are developed utilizing proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet's shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider's head while forcing heat and stale air out. It's the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.