Giro Women's Facet Tri Cycling Shoe - 2015
Cool and Comfortable with Maximum Power Transfer
The women's Facet Tri starts with a tailored microfiber and air mesh upper that hugs your foot securely, and adds tri-specific features including a wide opening with a broad upper strap, an integrated scuff guard at the heel and a looped heel pull to esure quick, comfortable transitions. Giros acclaimed SuperNatural Fit footbed with Aegis anti-microbial treatment and adjustable arch support offers superb comfort while resisting odor. Most importantly, you get a direct, powerful connection to pedals via the Easton EC70 composite outsole that puts your full power into motion.
- High-quality, breathable microfiber upper
- Strong and secure two-strap closure for power and fast transition
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support - combines a cycling-specific footbed with an adjustable arch support kit. The system was developed with input from riders and cycling biomechanics experts, including Retul, the fitter of choice for teams like Garmin-Cervelo and RadioShack, among others. By simply choosing from any of the Low, Medium and High arch supports included in the kit, riders and fitters can independently adjust arch support to enhance fit and pedaling efficiency while reducing or eliminating common discomforts like hotspots, numbness and cramping.
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- 220 grams (size 39)