- Open-engineered mesh construction delivers breathable comfort
- Memory foam collar cradles ankle in plush comfort
- TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Internal heel counter provides a supportive, locked-in fit MIDSOLE
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole
- Refined early-stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Beveled heel design offers a smooth transition and increased durability
- Rubber outsole minimizes weight and maximizes durability
Heel to toe drop:
1st experience with hoka.better than my brooks glycerin as far as comfort but could use a pinch more support to help with rolling.
Wouldn’t recommend it to anyone
I have received the 10 1/2 wide shoe. I have ordered a size 11 wide just to make sure of the fit. I will definitely keep one pair.
This is my second pair and I just love them
Everything they say about the hookah Bondi seven is true! It fits great it Feels good! I’ve had the 56 and now seven and what they say is true it is indeed like walking on a cloud! Hokka you’ve done good. triathlete you are great!