Earning its moniker from the Gold Coast's famous beach break, the Kawana continues to push the boundaries of HOKA foams and geometries. Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, this accessible trainer delivers an incredibly well-balanced ride. Sporting a modified crash pad with Swallow Tail geometry, the Kawana's beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface designed for smoother heel strickes.
- Vegan upper
- Engineered recycled jacquard mesh
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Extended heel pull
- New, lively CMEVA midsole foam
- Swallow Tail heel geometry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
GEOMETRY: 30mm heel, 25mm forefoot
WEIGHT: 10.0 oz.