There was a need to deliver world class spikes for Hoka's world class athletes. The Rocket series was designed to embody Hoka One One performance and comfort, and enable their athletes to fly around the track. This shoe has a more flexible and forgiving spike plate, which meets the needs of the longer distance runner. Hoka also added a thicker layer of EVA and sculpted arch support to add more comfort than a traditional spike, and a breathable mesh upper with supportive frame. The Rocket LD is ideal for races 1,500m and longer.
- Ultra-lightweight Speedframe upper
- Snakeskin inspired graphics for a breathable, supportive frame
- Symmetrical Spike Placement
- Supportive medial midsole wrap
- Flexible Distance Spike Plate
WEIGHT: 4.1 oz.