Hoka One One Men's Arahi 4 Stability Shoe - 2021
- Simplified and stripped back upper offers a lighter and more refined feel
- Updated upper offers structural support and increased breathability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Features zonal rubber placement for durability
GEOMETRY: 29mm heel, 24mm forefoot
WEIGHT: 9.6 oz.
This is my third pair of the Hoka Arahi, and they are a great shoe. They offer plenty of stability, along with tons of cushion for a very comfortable feel. Highly recommend.
I have the Clifton 6 and the Speed Goat 4 as well. The Arahi 4 is looser in the heel area than the other two, and not as cushioned in the heel area for my long walks. I love Hoka shoes, and will use the others for my dedicated walks, and the Arahi as more of ageneral wear shoe.