You asked for it, Hoka delivered. Introducing the Arahi, the running shoe from HOKA ONE ONE® that redefines the stability and support category. While they’ve established themselves as the leader in oversized, maximal cushioning with minimal weight run shoes, the Arahi is the first to fuse stability and support in a lightweight, superbly cushioned package.
Hoka One One, known for its groundbreaking approach to running, tackles stability head on with the arrival of the Arahi. Shockingly lightweight and cushioned, the Arahi redefines what is possible with a supportive shoe. Featuring Hoka's new J-Frame technology - designed to further enhance the active foot frame - it delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. They call it Dynamic Stability. They believe this is the future of the stability run shoe.
- 3D Puff Print Frame for Lightweight, Detailed Support
- Padded Tongue for additional comfort
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Firmer EVA J-Frame for Lightweight Support
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability