Designed for running on hard, man-made surfaces, the Bondi 5 gives you the cushiest of long rides, and just enough traction to let you wander onto light trails should the mood take. The next iteration of the game-changing Bondi legacy, the '5' is the most cushioned shoe in Hoka One One's road specific lineup. With a more accommodating toe box, increased breathability and support, and better compression set, it delivers a smooth, cushioned and balanced ride. The full-EVA midsole and early stage Meta-Rocker are topped off by an updated Comfort Frame upper and padded tongue, giving superior all around comfort.
- Open Engineered Mesh construction to maximize breathability and support
- 3D Puff Print Frame for Lightweight, Detailed Support
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Full EVA Midsole Provides Signature Hoka One One Cushioning
- Moderate Heel Bevel Provides Smooth Heel Transition
- Flat-Waisted Geometry Provides Inherent Stability
- Zonal Rubber Placement for Durability
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 33mm
- Forefoot: 29mm
Weight: 10 oz.
Excellent fit, light weight, roomy box for toes.