The game-changing Bondi family’s new offering is the most cushioned shoe in HOKA ONE ONE's road-shoe lineup. We’ve further enhanced the smooth, balanced ride delivered by the full-EVA midsole, the comfortable and breathable upper, and our Meta-Rocker technology. This delivers a consistent ride for all distances. The Bondi 6 will take you far and wide in comfort.
- Open, engineered mesh construction to optimize breathability and comfort
- Lycra comfort frame heel section for comfortable support
- Internal heel counter to provide a locked-in fit and support
- Refined early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full-length compression molded EVA midsole
- Redesigned rubber outsole reduces weight while optimizing durability
- Beveled heel designed for a smooth transition and increased durability
I am 69 years old. One of my goals has been to continue push-mowing our one-acre yard at least until I am 70.
It's a workout, but the biggest problem I had earlier this year was my feet; they were horribly sore by the time that I finished and took a couple of days to recover. I wear good shoes when I mow (New Balance, Salomon, etc.), so didn't immediately look to new shoes as a solution.
But after reading the reviews of the Hoka One One shoes, I decided to give them a try. From my first day mowing, the change was amazing; I'm still old, fat and out of shape - but my feet didn't hurt at all.
These shoes feel good from the moment that you first put them on. But the proof is in the distance that one can walk without foot pain.
I liked them so well that I immediately ordered a pair for my wife and have been telling friends about them. YMMV, as the saying goes — but for me, these shoes gave new life to my mowing goals!
Exceeded expectation s with cushion, support and still lightweight.
Best shoes I've ever owned!
My husband loves these shoes! Will definitely be purchasing additional ones!
MOST COMFORTABLE SHOE I HAVE EVER OWNED