This is the wide version of the Bondi 6 - shoe width is EE.
The game-changing Bondi family’s new offering is the most cushioned shoe in HOKA ONE ONE's road-shoe lineup. We’ve further enhanced the smooth, balanced ride delivered by the full-EVA midsole, the comfortable and breathable upper, and our Meta-Rocker technology. This delivers a consistent ride for all distances. The Bondi 6 will take you far and wide in comfort.
- Open, engineered mesh construction to optimize breathability and comfort
- Lycra comfort frame heel section for comfortable support
- Internal heel counter to provide a locked-in fit and support
- Refined early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full-length compression molded EVA midsole
- Redesigned rubber outsole reduces weight while optimizing durability
- Beveled heel designed for a smooth transition and increased durability
I was wearing Hoka Bondi 5 . When the time came to get a new pair , it happened to be exactly when the HOKA Bondi 7 was due to arrive. I thought I would do it at one step at a time so I ordered the Hoka Bondi 6 . It has all the advantages of the Bondi 5 And it is even more cushy - indeed the most cushy and comfortable shoe I have worn. And the color selection is better than the Bondi seven!
Best shoe I’ve had in a long time. I have worn Brooks Beast for years. I wear 12 4-e in that shoe. I wear 12.5 wide in Hoka I walk 3-4 miles a day. They are very cushioned. They do break down faster than Beast. I’m on my second pair of bondi6 this year. I will buy another pair when these give out. I also wear cliftons but for me Bondi 6 is the shoe. Only improvement I see could be made is the tongue could be a little longer. Thanks Hola.
Best shoe I have ever had.