Made for those who run but don’t just run, Cavu Fly at Night offers a versatile running shoe with a bold, black as night look. Inspired by night running culture in Japan, Cavu F N is designed for night running and features HOKA ONE ONE’s much lauded “intelligent” PROFLY™ cushioning—softer in the heel for shock absorption and firmer in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return. That responsiveness is further enhanced by the outsole’s zonal R-BOUND™. This shoe really disappears on the foot and it delivers a smooth, light ride. And with its dark hued breathable mesh upper, which features black reflective logos and a reflective screen-printed bootie, it sure looks like clear skies ahead for the Cavu FN—especially on night runs.
- Reflective midsole logos and heel tab light up the night
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and optimal breathability
- Thin lycra comfort-fit bootie underneath the engineered mesh provides a seamless layer next to the skin
- Internal reinforcements for invisible support
- PROFLY™ midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Wishbone design and siping provides traction and strategic flex points
- R-BOUND™ outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning