Made for those who run but don't just run, CAVU offers a versatile running shoe with a bold and simple look. A little lower, and a little lighter than its category mates, Cavu features Hoka One One's much lauded "intelligent" PROFLY cushioning - softer in the heel for shock absorption, and firmer in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return. That responsiveness is further enhanced by the outsole's zonal RMAT. Employing a seamless, engineered mesh upper, this shoe really disappears on the foot delivering a smooth, light ride. With Cavu it sure looks like clear skies ahead.
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh offers a comfortable fit and maximum breathability
- Thin lycra comfort-fit bootie underneath the engineered mesh provides a seamless layer next to the skin
- Internal reinforcements for invisible support
- PROFLY midsole for a unique balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Wishbone design and siping provides traction and strategic flex points
- RMAT outsole for a lightweight, soft ground contact and responsive cushioning
Weight: 8.2 oz.
I purchased for my grandson. Young teen who has a hard time finding excellent shoes in his size. He is very happy with the look and the support they give. Very comfortable shoe. Would purchase again.