Hoka One One Men's Clifton 5 Wide Neutral Shoe - 2019
This is the wide version of the Clifton 5 - Width EE
The Clifton 5 is the latest in the family of award-winning Clifton shoes. True to its heritage, the 5 is light, cushy, and very, very fast. Central to its design is the famed HOKA midsole geometry and a trusted foam package to ensure consistent cushioning through the life of the shoe. Combined with the forgiving and adaptive forefoot, we’re talking a smooth, smooth ride. The 5 also has a new engineered mesh upper with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort. We take new additions to the award-winning Clifton family seriously, and we believe this upper really adds to the comfort, fit, and feel for which the Clifton is known.
- A more open engineered mesh construction with fewer overlays than previous versions to optimize breathability and comfort
- Reinforced eyestays for durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride
- Full EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
Very comfortable shoe and easy on the feet on long walks.