The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
WEIGHT: 9 oz.
Third pair I have bought. Can't say enough about quality durability and comfort. I'm sure these won't be my last pair
By far the best running shoe I’ve worn in years! The cushion is great and they are so comfortable.
Great shoe comfortable runs true to size
Great overall quality on these shoes. I have owned 4 different models of the Hoka Shoes and will stick with the Clifton version from now on with the neutral balance option. Well done Hoka!