With the launch of the first Gaviota, the runner looking for a stability shoe could at last shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes. A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 2 features superior cushioning along with the HOKA ONE ONE® J-Frame™ design. The HOKA J-Frame™ delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. The Gaviota 2 embraces the J-Frame™ further offering consistency in fit and ride. Plus a new upper. Made from engineered mesh, the upper offers superior breathability to its predecessor while embracing all that made it breakthrough.
- Arch-lock wings offer mid foot stability and support
- Lightweight, open engineered mesh to optimize comfort and breathability
- Molded Ortholite sockliner offers a comfortable step in and precise fit
- Late stage Meta-Rocker designed for additional stability and smooth toe-off
- J-Frame™ using rubberized foam for support, rebound, and durability
- Moderate heel bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
WEIGHT: 10.6 oz. 301g
Used to be a Nike fan. Not anymore. Grew up running cross country. Extremely comfortable shoe. Im a fan.