An all-new premium stability shoe, the Gaviota features superior cushioning along with new Hoka One One J-Frame Technology. The Hoka J-Frame delivers support and protection while guiding your foot without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials. Enhanced by Hoka's proprietary EVA/Rubber blend RMAT - which lends added durability to high wear areas - this is an ideal shoe for the runner who wants to shake off the constrictions of traditional support shoes.
- Arch-Lock Wings for superior mid-foot support
- 3D Puff Print Frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- Molded Ortholite Sockliner
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker
- RMAT J-Frame for support, rebound and durability
- Moderate Heel Bevel provides smooth heel transition
- Flat-Waisted Geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
- Offset: 5mm
- Heel: 29mm
- Forefoot: 24mm
WEIGHT: 10.5 oz.
Love these shoes...just what I needed as my flat feet overpronate badly...these shoes were comfortable from the first time I put them on...! Highly recommend them...they are pricey, but I am very impressed with the great quality...