Hoka One One Men's Speed Instinct Shoe - 2017
Built to nimbly dance over technical terrain, the Speed Instinct is a lightweight and responsive addition to our lineup. The Speed Instinct is the first trail shoe to utilize Hoka One One's PROLITE technology, with a soft heel density that transitions into a firmer more responsive forefoot. Multi-directional lugs on a durable, full length rubber outsole provide significant traction no matter your foot placement. This new introduction from Hoka is responsive enough to race up the mountains, and forgiving enough to fly down them.
- Seamless Air Mesh Upper with Zonal 3D Printing for Breathability and Support
- Padded Tongue for Additional Comfort
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- PROLITE +10 Midsole for a Unique Balance of PROpolusion and PROtection
- Strategic Hi-Abrasion Rubber Zones
- Multi-directional Lugs for Supreme Grip on Varied Terrain
- OFFSET: 3mm
- HEEL: 23mm
- FOREFOOT: 20mm
Weight: 8.4 oz.