Hoka One One Men's Tracer Shoe - 2017
The Tracer is a lightweight training shoe with superb racing potential. The Pro2Lite Dual Density midsole offers cushioning in the heel and responsiveness in the forefoot at any pace. The Rocket Trainer's ultra-lightweight upper reduces water retention to keep the shoe light no matter the conditions.
- Lightweight, No-Sew TPU Overlay Construction
- Lightweight, Form-Fitting Heel Construction
- Ultrabreathable forefoot Mesh Reduces Water Retention
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker
- Pro2Lite +10 Midsole for a Unique Balance of PROpulsion and PROtection
- Strategic Rubber Placement for Lightweight Durability
- Weight: 7oz.
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 22mm
- Forefoot: 18 mm
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I think the subject says it all. This shoe is really outstanding. It is just so so light but doesn't give up any cushioning compared to your average sneaker (a little less than your traditional Hokas). I'm a huge fan. I didn't like my Cliftons, but this Tracer is a revelation.