Hoka One One's design approach has always been driven by what the runner needs to improve their performance, regardless of existing norms or technologies. The launch of Arahi with its J-Frame midsole was no exception, and we believe it heralded the futre of the stability running shoe. We call the approach Dynamic Stability, which supports by guiding the foot through its natural gait cycle, without employing traditionally rigid and unforgiving materials. This means you can enjoy Hoka One One's cushioned, lightweight ride without constrictions. The Arahi 2 brings all the innovative features from the original Arahi and adds an all-new upper. More breathable, especially for the top of the foot, Arahi 2 offers a long, cool (and supportive) ride.
- Reflective heel provides additional visibility in low light
- Improved overlay placement provides improved breathability in the mid and forefoot
- 3D puff print frame for additional lightweight, detailed support
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for smooth ride
- Firmer EVA J-Frame for lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Zonal rubber placement for durability
WEIGHT: 7.7 oz.
For me, this fit true to size, I’m a 7! That’s what I ordered & fit great! They really support my arch, fantastically! I’ll be doing more business with your company - thanks again!