Hoka One One Women's Infinite Shoe - 2017
The same experience of lightweight cushioning found in the Clifton 2 is now available for runners seeking a medium level of stability in the Infinite. Built on a wider platform and featuring late stage Meta-Rocker geometry, the Infinite offers a great balance of cushioning, stability and durability. The seamless upper has an accommodating forefoot fit with a supportive midfoot and high level of padding and comfort where needed in the heel and tongue.
- Breathable Air Mesh Upper with Supportive Midfoot Structure
- Padded Tongue for Additional Comfort
- Ortholite Insole
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker Provides Forefoot Stability
- Oversize EVA Midsole Provides Signature Hoka One One Cushioning
- Full-Surface Outsole Provides Durability
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel: 28mm
- Forefoot: 24mm
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love Hokas.. they are the best running shoes for me. I have had Plantars Fasciitis for years and these are the only shoes I can run in and not be crippled in pain. The toe box is roomy to prevent blistering and the think sole is perfect cushioning. My podiatrist loves that I wear these. I love the bright colors, too!