- Engineered jacquard upper provides structure and improved midfoot lockdown
- Tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Upper features improved breathability and lightweight details
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Rubberized foam outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
GEOMETRY: 22 mm heel, 17mm forefoot
WEIGHT: 7.1 oz.
If you are a fan of the original Mach shoe, you will find that the tongue is different on the Mach 2 and 3. If the Mach 3 fits you otherwise, and the tongue poking you in the front of your ankle is the only issue, try this trick. Take the shoe strings out of the little loop on top of the tongue. It releases some of the pressure for a more comfortable fit. I also suggest ordering at least a half size up. The shoe color is attractive.