Hoka One One Women's Rocket MD Track Spike - 2020
There was a need to deliver world class spikes for Hoka's world class athletes. The Rocket series was designed to embody Hoka One One performance and comfort, and enable their athletes to fly around the track. Based on the fact that half of a track athlete's race is spent making left turns, they created a middle-distance shoe where the spikes are placed asymmetrically on an aggressive carbon fiber propulsion plate, with a stiff forefoot for direct response. The Rocket MD is designed for races 400m to the mile.
- Ultra-lightweight Speedframe upper
- Snakeskin inspired graphics for a breathable, supportive frame
- Asymmetric Spike Placement
- Supportive medial midsole wrap
- Aggressive Middle-Distance Spike Plate
WEIGHT: 3.8 oz.