HOKA Women's Bondi X Shoe - 2022
Frequently bought together:
A maximally cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the game-changing Bondi X is spring-loaded with our propulsive carbon-fiber plate. The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride the franchise is known for. The Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for greater acceleration, while also delivering smoother toe-offs, thanks to the carbon-fiber plate. HOKA’s extended crash pad acts like a veritable marshmallow, employing the softest foam in our arsenal to date. Paired with a progressive upper with embroidered TPU yarn, the Bondi X will get you there, and then some.
- 100% vegan materials
- Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
- Ventilated air flow design
- Perforated EVA tongue construction
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Intuitive heel pull tab
- Carbon fiber plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for up-tempo ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
Geometery: 31mm heel, 26mm forefoot
Weight: 9.1 oz.
This is the most comfortable shoe for walking around my unit. As a nurse and on my feet for over 12 hours , I feel like I’m walking on a cloud and my feet and back don’t hurt after my shift!