With the Louis Garneau Men's Carbon HRS Shoe Louis Garneau started talking about power one day with their sponsored riders. For years, Louis Garneau has been the standard for ventilation in their shoes, but power was never a consideration in a shoe. Since the shoe is the closest thing to the pedal and maximizing power in that location optimizes power transfer to your rear wheel, Louis Garneau set out to develop a shoe that is still the gold standard in ventilation and aero that also offers a race defining power-per-stroke ratio. The Louis Garneau Men's Carbon HRS Shoe is the result of their efforts. This shoe defines power and represents a new standard in road cycling performance.
- A new standard in road cycling performance
- No energy will be lost, the ultimate tool to transmit your power to your rear wheel
- Microfiber leather upper is lightweight and breathable
- Micro ratchet upper strap with fully adjustable EVA padding
- 3 straps reinforced with Kevlar bands to increase stiffness for maximum power transfer and support have been installed to secure the shoe to your foot.
- Heel stabilization band maintains heel positioning during power stroke, thus maximizing power transfer
- Cycling Mesh Upper provides amazing ventilation without loosing stiffness
- Exo-Jet Carbon outsole is designed to increase stiffness and provide excellent toe-to-heel airflow
- Visual display of cleat's position. Compatible with SPD-SL, TIME, LOOK and SPEED PLAY cleats
- Weight (size 41/1 shoe) --> 325 g/ 12 oz
- Ergoair Interchangeable insoles