The Leeway Shorts are all about giving you maximum mobility with tough, trail-ready materials. The main fabric of the shorts is abrasion-resistant, ready to stand up to anything the mountain has to throw at it. Detachable Drytex® inner shorts can be worn with the outer, or separately, and include a built-in chamois and Powerband compression band to distribute pressure evenly around your waist. The adjustable tabs on the side fasten with hook and loop fastener, so you can fine-tune your fit while out on the ride. Reflective accents on the back will help keep you safe and seen at night, while the two front pockets have enough storage space for your essential cycling items. A seamless inner leg reduces the chance of material getting bunched up around the saddle, while the snap loop fastening system makes these shorts compatible with other Garneau inner shorts and inner bibs. The Profile MTB chamois offers multi-directional stretch, is specially treated with antibacterial solution and features an anatomically-designed fit which is specifically geared toward mountain biking. Seamless construction and the use of memory foam eliminates pinching points and delivers a smooth transition from one on-bike position to the next.
- Fabric : Rhino: 2-way stretch breathable woven fabric with DWR treatment
- Inner Technology: Detachable Drytex® 2002 innershorts with chamois and Powerband
- Inseam : 12" / 30.5 cm
- Pockets : 2 front pockets, one of which is zippered for safe storage
- Waist: Adjustable waist with velcros
- Zipper: Zip fly with snap and hook-and-eye closure
- Profile MTB Chamois: Anatomic fit padding designed fro mountain biking optimizes comfort on and off the saddle, 4-way stretch maximizes fit and motion, Seamless construction eliminates pinching points and chafing, Beveled Edge Molding Foam eliminates drastic drops of heights at the edge of the foam resulting in a smooth transition