Performance equals comfort with the feature-packed Pro Carbon Suit.
- CB Carbon Slick: Moisture wicking, antibacterial
- Light Power: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
- Carbon-X Mesh: Opaque, breathable, compressive
- Tri-Rev: Compression and support
- Pro + LYCRA® fiber: Support and shape recovery
- Coldblack® upper body: Reflects UV rays to reduce heat build-up even on dark textiles
- 13"/33 cm comfort zip with inner flap: Zip is sewn so teeth pull away from the user to reduce abrasion and chafing. Inner flap protects skin from the zip
- Laser-cut shoulders: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- 2 back pockets with flap: Offer protection and aerodynamics
- Inseam: 9.25"/23.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Aero Lazer band at thigh: Laser-cut, smooth transition to improve aerodynamics and muscle support
- Micro-Activ seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Front, back and bottom reflective accents
- Standard Fit
- Tri Air Chamois - Lightweight. 4-way stretch to fit the different range of motion required in triathlon. Quick-drying and breathable chamois. Provides great support during your bike ride maintaining comfort during your run and swim. Fabric treated with anti-bacterial solution to combat the effects of retained moisture, which can increase the growth of bacteria.
- UPF/SPF 50
4+ STARS...I am not easily won over - this is a very good suit, feels good in all the right areas, fabric is light and very comfortable. The chamois padding is enough yet not too much and I like the length of the Inseam @ 9.5" as it does not ride up my thighs. I do wish the thigh had a gripper material as it basically just looks like it was cut at the end point. The arm area is perfect for range of motion. I cannot say yet if the material 1. has sun protection as they note in their details of SPF 50 or 2. how well it will keep me cool during the hot weather of 95+. I hope this lasts me a while as i really like the suit.
The size was just as recommended and true to sizing chart. Just felt more competitive in it. Materials are super slippery in and out of the water and on the bike. Really nice features (pockets, front zipper, chamois is just right, etc.) but the zipper is sewn so close to the material that it makes it almost impossible to adjust up or down when on the go. In fact, the zipper already buggered up the material on one side after the first use (and I am always very careful with zippers) and now I need to see if it can be fixed. The zipper seems to jam really easily and is best left alone after you put the suit on.