For commuters and riders who stop at nothing, the Louis Garneau Seattle Jacket is completely waterproof. Max 2.5 fabric is laminated with a polyurethane membrane that evacuates moisture while protecting against wind and rain. Sealed seams and a removable hood that fits over a helmet provide the ultimate in weather protection.
- Max 2.5, Mesh lining
- Removable hood with peak that fits over a helmet: Maximum protection during rides
- Front two-way zip with inner and outer flaps: Maximum ventilation and protection against the elements
- Sealed seams: No water infiltration by the seams
- Back pocket with zip: Secure storage for keys, cell phone, mp3 etc.
- Front and back armpit vents: Vent openings in mesh to wick moisture away
- Elastic wrists adjustable with velcro: Better fit and comfort
- Adjustable elastic drawstrings at hood and hem: better fit
- Front, back, wrists, and hood reflective piping: Better visibility
- Front and back reflective logos: Better visibility