Early mornings start chilly and temperatures rise as the day moves on, so when you’re going out for long rides, you need gear that can adapt to varying weather conditions and keep you comfortable throughout your ride. And that is exactly what the Wind Pro® Zip Leg Warmers have to offer. Light Wind Pro® fleece adapts to an incredibly wide range of conditions thanks to wind-blocking properties and extreme breathability: the tight construction of this fabric’s proprietary yarns blocks the wind four times more than traditional fleece to greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while maintaining 85% breathability, compared to traditional fleece, to help prevent overheating.
Protection from wind and water without compromising warmth and breathability.
- Light Wind Pro®: Windbreaking, breathable, DWR
- Lazer Rev: Stretchability, support, shape recovery
- Ergonomic fit: Pre-shaped to fit and support the body in motion
- Super Light Grip at thigh: Maintains fit and is extra light to prevent bulkiness
- Articulated knees
- 9"/23 cm ankle zips with reflective piping: Allow for easy removal and enhance visibility
- Flatlock seams: Eliminate irritation and reduce chafing
- Reflective accents