Orca Men's Alpha Fullsleeve Wetsuit - 2017
If you're a good swimmer looking for the most flexible, unrestricted wetsuit on the market to compliment your technique and get you moving even faster through the water.
BUOYANCY - Carefully placed 5mm Exo-cell Buoyancy Dots on the lower back of the suit provide you that extra help with buoyancy just where you need it.
FLEXIBILITY - 0.88 Free arms and underarm panel give you the ultimate flexibility to compliment your stroke, while also providing unrivalled forearm water feedback as you feel the water with each stroke.
SPEED - Updated buoyancy equilibrium between the chest and the legs as well as full Nano SCS coating on the front gets you gliding through the water faster. SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene is used in special HydroLite panels in the arms and legs of the suit combined with a stretchy lining that absorbs less water to improve buoyancy, making the Alpha even faster to remove in transition.
COMFORT - Super thin 2mm SCS coated neoprene collar provides the ultimate in comfort where you need it most.
- Yamamoto – The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. It’s seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 40-Cell – Yamamoto’s 40 cell neoprene is the penultimate for flexibility, suppleness, fit and comfort. Located in key high stretch areas, these panels contribute to providing wetsuit swimming experience of the highest level.
- Nano SCS – Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water. Orca uses Yamamoto Corporation’s latest Nano SCS for an even lower drag co-efficient, ensuring the fastest swim possible. The underwater co-efficient of dynamic friction of the Nano SCS is 0.026 in comparison to 4.0 of regular neoprene.
- 0.88 Free – 0.88 Free is revolutionary material developed by Orca. The five layer construction combined with a patented heat reflective Titanium coating is the secret behind the extraordinarily high insulation effect in such a lightweight material. This results in extreme stretch and flexibility, high buoyancy and insulation as well as low drag in the water. 0.88 Free really is the ultimate weapon for speed in the water.
- HydroLite – HydroLite panels make transition that extra bit faster using superfast SCS which combined with a special lining which absorbs less water to improve buoyancy while also being extremely sleek – making the suit fast to remove in transition saving you precious seconds.
- InfinitySKN – It’s what’s on the inside that counts and Orca’s unique InfinitySkn lining plays an integral part in the unbelievable flexibility of our top end wetsuits. Constructed from a high stretch nylon, InfinitySkn is strategically placed where ultimate stretch is required and allows the wetsuit to move dynamically through your swim stroke.
- Exo-Cell – Exo-Cell is a unique sandwich-designed neoprene that provides over 25% more buoyancy than Aerodome. Panels of Exo-Cell are used in strategic panels to optimize swimming position.
- Backpack Included - Orca equips you to go further faster in our wetsuit, and sends you on your way to conquer the seven seas with a handy backpack to carry it in.