The new Perform range has been designed with the goal of offering a modular solution to all types of swimrunners. You can adapt the wetsuit to your needs in order to find the perfect solution for you. The Swimrun Perform is a high-quality Yamamoto wetsuit that is extremely Flexibility so that you can put your best foot forward while running, without sacrificing the buoyancy you need to gain momentum in the water. The all-purpose wetsuit for swimrunners.
- Versatility - The inner and outer pockets on the legs can hold Swimrun Pads in order to give you extra buoyancy where you need it most. You can combine your Swimrun Pads with an extra pair to get more buoyancy or remove them for more freedom of movement.
- Flexibility - The 2-mm panels in the arms, combined with the new DuraSkin material, allow this suit to be extremely Flexibility not only when you are swimming, but also when you are running, so that the thickness of the neoprene doesn’t get in your way.
- Endurance - The new DuraSkin material on the lower body protects the suit from any abrasion caused by accessories or obstacles.
- Storage - The new Swimrun Perform features many pockets so that you can store everything you need. It has two large outer pockets on the legs where you can store Swimrun Buoyancy Pads, a large back pocket with a zipper, two inner pockets and two chest pockets.
- SCS - Super Composite Skin (SCS) is the leading triathlon wetsuit coating because of its capacity to reduce friction and to provide the best possible hydrodynamics. Orca uses the most innovative version of Nano SCS, developed by the Yamamoto company, to ensure top speed in the water. The friction coefficient in the water of Orca’s Nano SCS is 0.026, as compared to an average of 4.0 for the other wetsuits.
- Hydrolite - The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come of easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without impregnating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics.
- Infinity Skin - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odour and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.