With its exclusive opening system, the 226 Perform Aero Race Suit maintains its perfect fit both whether you are cycling or running, while its state-of-the-art Stretchskin technology improves aerodynamics and provides you with necessary muscular compression. This suit has innovative new features such as a new adjustment system, laser cutting and thermo-sealing in the upper and lower body to prevent discomfort and chafing. Made with Revolutional fabric, it is breathable and quick-drying, keeping you cool throughout the race. This suit also has an Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois which provides you with maximum comfort while cycling without limiting your movement during the race. The ideal outfit for you to go even further.
- STRETCHSKIN This state-of-the-art technological fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin in order to provide you with necessary muscular compression. The fabric's hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times, while providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- VAPOUR-COOL This nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool and quickly wicks away sweat to keep you fresh and comfortable during the race.
- OPENING SYSTEM The exclusive opening system allows you to save seconds during transitions and bathroom breaks.
- TRI-TECH CHAMOIS The popular 4 mm Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with a density of 120 Kg/m3 is high quality and high performance, providing you with unprecedented comfort.
- STORAGE Two angled pockets located on the lower back have enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it.
- ELASTIC GRIP The elastic grip in the lower body keeps the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort.
- THERMO-SEALED The exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing.
- VISIBILITY Its reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours.