With its exclusive opening system, the 226 Perform Aero Race Suit maintains its perfect fit both whether you are cycling or running, while its state-of-the-art Stretchskin technology improves aerodynamics and provides you with necessary muscular compression. This suit has innovative new features such as a new adjustment system, laser cutting and thermo-sealing in the upper and lower body to prevent discomfort and chafing. Made with Revolutional fabric, it is breathable and quick-drying, keeping you cool throughout the race. This suit also has an Italian-made Tri- Tech chamois which provides you with maximum comfort while cycling without limiting your movement during the race. The ideal outfit for you to go even further.
- Stretchskin - This state-of-the-art technological fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin in order to provide you with necessary muscular compression. The fabric’s hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times, while providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Vapour-cool - This nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool and quickly wicks away sweat to keep you fresh and comfortable during the race.
- Opening system - The exclusive opening system allows you to save seconds during transitions and bathroom breaks.
- Tri-tech chamois - The popular 4 mm Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois with a density of 120 Kg/m3 is high quality and high performance, providing you with unprecedented comfort.
- Storage - Two angled pockets located on the lower back have enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it.