This suit has 2 small fingernail tears on the back side of the right shoulder that have been professionally repaired.
The S7 is an alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. This type of swimmer needs extra buoyancy, so the S7 was designed to elevate the position of the triathlete in the water without compromising elasticity when it comes to swim strokes. The perfect tool to make sure swimming doesn’t slow you down.
- SCS - The SCS coating on the neoprene, typical of high-end suits, reduces friction and helps to increase speed. Its micro-cellular structure repels water and creates less restriction when moving forward.
- Zero Chafing - The lining in the neck area reduces friction and the likelihood of chafing. The material is soft to the touch and better for contact with the skin.
- Buoyancy - The S7 corrects your positioning, elevating you as much as possible. The 5-mm thick neoprene, used in the hips and legs, helps keep your lower body at the surface at all times. The 3-mm thick panel, located on the chest, prevents your body from swaying due to improper breathing.
- Flexibility - The 2-mm Yamamoto panels, with 39-cell SCS lining on the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexibility liner, maintain mobility and improve flexibility.
- Infinity Skin - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibers, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke. This cloth maintains body heat longer, reduces body odor and the appearance of bacteria in your wetsuit. It is also made from natural eco-friendly materials to prevent the appearance of skin irritation and care for the environment.
- HydroLite - The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come of easier, for faster transitions. This technology, combined with the SCS coating, helps the water slide off your wetsuit, without impregnating it, considerably improving your hydrodynamics.